By Mike Adams
It has now become abundantly obvious to all thinking people that humanity has reached “peak idiocy.” This cognitive bubble of idiocy is reflected across all the following suicidal, destructive things that humanity does to itself in the name of power or profit:
- The ramping up toward nuclear war with Russia and China. “[T]he insane, crazed monsters who rule over the West in Washington are bringing life on earth to an end,” explains Paul Craig Roberts.
- The mass poisoning of the human food supply with cancer-causing glyphosate weed killer (herbicide).
- The mindless pursuit of AI technology with no regard for what happens when AI systems decide humans are no longer needed.
- The mass injection of children and expectant mothers with mercury, a brain-damaging heavy metal formulated into flu shots.
- The total government lunacy of giving poor people food stamp money so they can buy processed junk food that causes cancer, diabetes and heart disease. (Food stamps should be limited to nutritious foods, not junk foods.)
- The devolution of the mainstream media into fake news distractions and fictional theories to occupy the minds of the gullible masses.
- The mass psychiatric medication of children and adults with mind-altering chemicals.
- The SWAT team assaults on raw milk retailers and farmers who only seek to offer real food to customers.
- The mass surveillance of the population by a totalitarian police state government that respects no rights, no laws and no privacy of its citizens.
- The total abandonment of logic and reason by the intolerant, irrational Left and its pursuit of “identity politics” above all else.
- The chemical suicide of humanity supported by the political Right, which has never met a profitable chemical it didn’t like.
- The widespread poisoning of public water supplies with brain-damaging fluoride.
- The economic insanity of running societies on unsustainable debt while pretending that debts don’t matter.
- The medical lunacy of a world which goes out of its way to suppress knowledge of natural, botanical remedies while pushing for the mass poisoning of the entire population with high-profit pharmaceutic chemicals that only make people more sick and diseased.
- The lunacy of the nuclear power industry which subjects all humanity to “global killer” nuclear meltdown risks due to the laws of physics (and poor power plant design).
- The ridiculous belief that pension and retirement funds — including social security — will be able to pay out all their obligations without going bankrupt.
- A public education system that refuses to teach children how to think for themselves and instead functions as an indoctrination system that demands obedience and conformity above all else.
- The runaway stupidity of those who are piling money into overvalued tech stocks in the current stock market bubble, oblivious to P/E ratios, the history of market bubbles and why all financial bubbles come to an end.
- The magical thinking of “scientists” who have created a mindless climate change cult of obedient zombies through a determined program of mass hypnosis of the population, which now hallucinates “climate change” causes behind every flood, drought, tornado or hurricane.
- The idiocy of betting the entire sustainability of modern civilization on a power grid that will be taken out by space weather (Coronal Mass Ejection) events which NASA predicts will occur at about a 12% chance every decade.
- The social structure of living in cities which are designed as “death traps” with no sustainable sources of food or water in the event of a catastrophic collapse.
I could go on, obviously. “Peak idiocy” has now achieved never-before-witnessed levels of irrationality, delusion, magical thinking and denial in every sector of society. There isn’t a single thing in society today that isn’t touched by peak idiocy: Government, education, finance, food, medicine, science, history, housing, mental health and so on.
Idiocy is spreading, disguised as political correctness
It’s not hard to find examples of what happens when peak idiocy takes hold in a given nation, driving its citizens to irrationality and delusion. America is right now perched on that tipping point, where the nation could easily fall into an unstoppable, self-reinforcing cycle of runaway idiocy on the political spectrum, eventually descending into something a lot like China’s “Cultural Revolution” which mass murdered intellectuals and established that nation’s current communist regime (complete with mandatory organ harvesting, imprisoning those who speak of political dissent, and blocking all websites the government doesn’t like).