By Dr. Joseph Mercola
The “Ghost in the Machine” –– the murderous forces in our health care system that harm patients instead of help them. This series exposes the deceptions that occur in almost all facets of health care today for no reason other than money. It also exposes the identities of the ghost’s “puppet masters” who perpetrate health misinformation and unethical drug marketing for profit, whether it’s Big Pharma or its helpers in academia, government and nongovernment agencies.
- Under the guise of stopping “fake news,” internet watchdogs are burying alternative news that threatens mainstream financial interests
- The internet watchdog Snopes has been beset by scandals and widely discredited
- Major media companies have pharmaceutical leaders on their boards and their reporting is shaped by revenue from their many drug ads. Medical news outlets also bury news that would harm commercial drug products
- Google is pursuing academic, medical, artificial intelligence, military and other ventures that enlarge its already massive footprint
- NewsGuard, an internet watchdog that sells a browser plugin has received funding from the Publicis Groupe, a giant global communications group serving Pharma clients
Learn more: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2019/03/26/internet-watchdog-groups-alternative-news.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20190326Z3&et_cid=DM276734&et_rid=576414593